We welcomed our first students on March 23, 2014. The first class was a big hit, our April 13 class is also sold out ! Thank you for your support!
This beginner wine course is meant to be entertaining and informative resulting in a lifetime enjoyment of wine.
March 23- SOLD OUT
April 13- SOLD OUT
May 4- 5 seats remaining
June -22 perfect for Fathers Day gift
Time: 2-5 pm
Cost: One seat: Spring rate $79 (regular fee $159); Two seats: Spring rate
$155 (regular fee $318); Three seats: Spring rate $225 (regular fee $477); Four seats: Spring rate $299 (regular fee $636)
Backyard Vineyards is pleased to partner with West Coast Wine Education to offer a new wine academy experience! Please book online at http://wcwed.com/wineschool_WC.html or by calling 604-463-1998
• Certified wine instructors educate students in a relaxed and casual
atmosphere at Backyard Vineyards in Langley.
• Classes focus on identifying the main varietals, blends and styles of
wines, proper storage and service, how to pair wines with food, and how to professionally assess wine quality.
• Students will be taken on a private educational back door tour of the
winery focusing on the understanding of the vineyard to bottle process. This portion of the class includes an amazing and unique opportunity to sample wines still resting gently in their oak barrels.
• Students have the option of accepting a certificate of completion, or
they are able to write a 20 question multiple choice test and receive an Academy Wine Diploma.
• Included in all wine academy experiences: printed class materials,
professional tasting glasses, wine and barrel samples, gourmet cheese samples, and either a personalized certificate of completion or Academy Wine Diploma